As the global situation continues to change, we are constantly re-assessing ways in which we can continue to operate our popular sampling tours of Bath while maintaining a focus on the health & safety of our clients, staff & suppliers. We will always conform with both government regulation and guidelines, as well as going the extra mile to do what we believe is right to protect our clients, staff, and suppliers. The work we’ve done on this so far is as follows:
- Our comprehensive Health & Safety Guide leads our approach to the operation of our tours and includes a section on Covid-19 which is based on government & industry guidelines.
- We’ve been credited with Visit England’s “We’re Good To Go” marque, and also the World Travel & Tourism Council’s “Safe Travels” stamp, both showing that we:
- follow government & industry guidelines;
- have a Risk Assessment in place;
- have a process to aid cleanliness and aid social distancing.
- We’ve created flexible Booking Terms allowing for shorter cancellation periods, which apply to bookings for tours taking place during this period of uncertainty.
- It is now a requirement our Booking Terms that all clients participating in our tours follow all Government guidelines relevant to their area of residence, as well as any restrictions in place in Bath during your visit.
- We’ve created our Food Heroes – Virtual Tour! which is available to book on a regular schedule up to late April 2021 or on request at any other time. This tour can be joined live from anywhere in the world via the Zoom online meeting platform.
While England is subject to lockdown or social restrictions which prevent our in-person tours from operating, those tours will be unavailable during this time. However, based on recent advice from HM Government, our in-person tours are now available to book as follows:
- Culinary Comforts is available daily Weds-Sat from 5th to 22nd May, and will continue on Saturday afternoons from 29th May;
- Other tours on our repertoire are also available to book in advance:
- Capacity on all tours is restricted to a maximum of 5 people until 6th July.
- We have generated flexible booking and cancellation terms appropriate for this tour which are detailed on the tour information page and in our Booking Terms.
- We will continue to monitor restrictions enforced as a result of the pandemic and adjust our schedule and the above restrictions accordingly.
- We are also now developing an exciting range of new tours & experiences which we hope to offer from the summer – follow our News & Blog or social media channels for updates!
Gift Vouchers: If, on 14th March 2020, you had one of our gift vouchers which was unused and had a future expiry date, we have extended the redemption date of your voucher until the end of 2021. All other redemption and validity terms still apply though you can also now redeem your vouchers against our Culinary Comforts tour and any other scheduled tour subject to availability. All other gift vouchers purchased between 14th March and 31st December 2020 are now valid for redemption until 31st December 2021.
If you would like to discuss any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling us on +44 1225 425843 (limited availability by phone but we will always return calls to any messages left on our voicemail).
We hope that you are safe and well during this unusual and difficult time, and we would like to express sincere thanks to all our of patrons, suppliers and friends, for the incredible support you constantly offer us.
The above information was last updated at 08:53 on Friday 26th February 2021.