Operational Updates : COVID-19
Our initial response to the Coronavirus pandemic in late March 2020 was to offer a range of options for customers with future bookings (e.g. exchange for gift vouchers, refunds etc). We also developed our Food Heroes – Virtual Tour! and continued to promote our tours & suppliers during lockdown, eventually recommencing our tours in-person in July 2020. As the situation changes, we are constantly assessing ways in which we can continue to operate our popular sampling tours of Bath while maintaining a focus on the health & safety of our clients, staff & suppliers. The work we’ve done on this so far is as follows:
- We have developed a comprehensive Health & Safety Guide to lead our approach to the operation of our tours, including a section on Covid-19 which is based on government & industry guidelines;
- We have also been credited with Visit England’s “We’re Good To Go” marque showing that we have a Risk Assessment in place and a process to aid cleanliness and aid social distancing;
- Culinary Comforts is our NEW sampling tour which provides our usual high quality culinary sampling experience of Bath with the capacity to adapt and comply with changes in social distancing protocols, and industry and Government safety guidelines. This tour is currently operating in place of most of our scheduled tours which we are not currently operating due to social distancing restrictions;
- Our Food Heroes tour is also now available and operating on a limited schedule with the same safety protocols as Culinary Comforts. We’ll eventually offer more of our regular tours again when restrictions are eased further;
- Gift Vouchers: If, on 14th March 2020, you had one of our gift vouchers which was unused and had a future expiry date, we have extended the redemption date of your voucher until the end of 2021. All other redemption and validity terms still apply though you can also now redeem your vouchers against our Culinary Comforts tour and any other scheduled tour subject to availability;
- We developed our Food Heroes – Virtual Tour! which is now bookable on request, and this can be joined live from anywhere in the world via the Zoom online meeting platform.
If you would like to discuss any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling us on +44 1225 425843 (limited availability by phone but we will always return calls to any messages left on our voicemail).
We hope that you are safe and well during this unusual and difficult time, and we would like to express sincere thanks to all our of patrons, suppliers and friends, for the incredible support you constantly offer us.
The above information was last updated at 14:38 on Thursday 10th September 2020.