Coronavirus / Covid-19 Outbreak
Out of concern for the wellbeing of our clients and suppliers we have postponed our tours as a temporary measure in response to the current crisis. The details of which are as follows:
- Our standard range of walking tours & private tours up to 1st September are all currently off sale, and all clients with live bookings have been contacted regarding alternatives;
- If you have a booking during this time and have not yet heard from us, please get in touch as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com or calling us, leaving a message if necessary on 01225 425843 (Int. +44 1225 425843);
- Currently, our “Food Heroes – Virtual Tour!” is bookable up to the end of July (and beyond on request). We are also now working on a new tour which will take account of social distancing, and be adaptable to clients needs and the situation at the time. This tour will be made available once both we and our suppliers are ready (hopefully by mid-July). Please follow our social media channels for updates in due course;
- We are also continuing to offer flexibility to our booking terms for those with existing bookings in 2020. Options include:
- exchanging tickets to a tour on an alternative date at no extra cost;
- exchanging tickets to gift vouchers;
- additional time to use gift vouchers;
- Details of these flexible terms can be found here: https://savouringbath.com/flexible-booking-terms/
If you would like to discuss any of the above options, please do not hesitate to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or calling us on +44 1225 425843 (limited availability by phone but we will always return calls to any messages left on our voicemail).
We hope that you are safe and well during this unusual and difficult time, and we would like to thank you for your continued support.
The above information was last updated at 8:20 on Tuesday 2nd June.