As the global situation continues to change, we are constantly assessing ways in which we can continue to operate our popular sampling tours of Bath while maintaining a focus on the health & safety of our clients, staff & suppliers. We will always conform with both government regulation and guidelines, as well as going the extra mile to do what we believe is right to protect our clients and staff. The work we’ve done on this so far is as follows:
- From 4th December we will operate our Culinary Comforts tour once more on a weekly schedule;
- This will be the only tour we will operate for the immediate future, and possibly until early spring 2021;
- We have generated flexible booking and cancellation terms appropriate for this tour which are detailed on the tour information page and in our Booking Terms.
- Our Food Heroes – Virtual Tour! is available to book on request, and can be joined live from anywhere in the world via the Zoom online meeting platform.
- We’ve been credited with Visit England’s “We’re Good To Go” marque showing that we:
- follow government & industry guidelines;
- have a Risk Assessment in place;
- have a process to aid cleanliness and aid social distancing.
- Our Booking Terms include extra flexibility during this period of uncertainty, allowing for shorter cancellation periods.
- It is a requirement of our Booking Terms that all clients participating in our tours also follow all Government guidelines relevant to their area of residence, as well as any restrictions in place in Bath during your visit.
- Our comprehensive Health & Safety Guide leads our approach to the operation of our tours and includes a section on Covid-19 which is based on government & industry guidelines.
- Gift Vouchers: If, on 14th March 2020, you had one of our gift vouchers which was unused and had a future expiry date, we have extended the redemption date of your voucher until the end of 2021. All other redemption and validity terms still apply though you can also now redeem your vouchers against our Culinary Comforts tour and any other scheduled tour subject to availability.
If you would like to discuss any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling us on +44 1225 425843 (limited availability by phone but we will always return calls to any messages left on our voicemail).
We hope that you are safe and well during this unusual and difficult time, and we would like to express sincere thanks to all our of patrons, suppliers and friends, for the incredible support you constantly offer us.
The above information was last updated at 09:00 on Friday 4th December 2020.