Coronavirus / Covid-19 Outbreak
Out of concern for the wellbeing of our clients and suppliers we have postponed our tours as a temporary measure in response to the current crisis. The details of which are as follows:
- All tours up to 10th June 2020 are now postponed. Anyone with a booking during this period has already emailed to discuss next steps. If you have not received our email, please get in touch as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com;
- At present, we are accepting bookings from 10th June onwards. In the event that the UK government advises continued periods of lock-down or other such measures, this date will be reviewed and may be changed as necessary;
- We have created some flexibility to our booking terms for those with existing bookings. Options include:
- exchanging tickets to a tour on an alternative date at no extra cost;
- additional time to use gift vouchers;
- Details of these flexible terms can be found here: https://savouringbath.com/flexible-booking-terms/
We are also looking at ways to provide online content. If you are interested in finding out more about this, please check in to our social media channels regularly (see links below). If you would like to discuss any of the above options, please do not hesitate to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or calling us on +44 1225 425843 (limited availability by phone but we will always return calls to any messages left on our voicemail).
We hope that you are safe and well during this unusual and difficult time, and we would like to thank you for your continued support.
The above information was last updated at 16:00 on Thursday 26th March.