REGIONAL CULINARY CREATIONS
Tour Duration – 3 hours | Price per person – £55
Capacity – min 2 participants, max 8 participants
Schedule – Saturdays only at 9:30am
N.B. This tour is currently unavailable due to the Coronavirus pandemic but we will shortly be announcing our new tour which will operate under social distancing restrictions and once lockdown limitations have been eased.
Please use the ‘Book now’ button to check availability on the date you require.
Bath is in the “West Country”, a pastoral land of livestock farms, cider mills and cheese dairies. Nowhere will you experience such an extensive range of these local products better than at the Bath famous Farmer’s Market. We’ll graze the stalls from top to bottom and discover agricultural producers and creative food artisans, all from within a few miles of the city. The sampling won’t stop there during our gourmet walk: you’ll also be treated to a bakery, a coffee roaster, and yet another of Bath’s artisan food producers, all of which are popular neighbourhood hot spots!
For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions
Included in this tour:
- A friendly, locally-based, & knowledgable tour guide, with all the best foodie tips, who is also passionate about Bath, our suppliers, and our foodie culture;
- A wide variety of at least 12 different food and drink tastings (savoury & sweet), including at least 3 seated & 8-10 market trader tastings which are all under cover;
- A maximum of 8 people on each tour so everything is nicely intimate & enjoyable!;
- Highlights of Bath’s legendary history plus British food & drink history & customs;
- Low down on local food, drink & shopping hot spots;
- Quality time in Bath’s famous weekly farmers market meeting traders & sampling their produce, all from within a 40 mile radius of Bath;
- A comprehensive handout with dining, drinking & shopping suggestions;
- A Savouring Bath map of the city highlighting most of our suppliers so you can retrace your steps;
- An incredible foodie experience set to the stunning backdrop of the UK’s World Heritage city of Bath!
If you would like to book this tour for a private group, click here to let us your requirements (N.B. this tour is only available on Saturday mornings)!
Special Dietary Information:
Our “Local Flavours” tour includes:
- Gluten: at least 2 samples
- Dairy/lactose: at least 3 samples
Samples on this tour can be adjusted to accommodate: vegetarians, and pescatarians (with 1 or 2 minor exceptions)
This tour works best for: participants with a broad palette who are able to consume limited amounts of gluten and dairy products, and vegetarians
This tour provides limited value for: participants who require an entirely plant-based, gluten-free and/or dairy/lactose-free diet
This tour is not recommended for: n/a
Please see our Special Dietary Requirements Policy for more detailed information.