Welcome to Savouring Bath!
Coronavirus / Covid-19 Outbreak: All our tours up to 5th July 2020 (except our virtual tours) are currently postponed. Please read our Operational Updates page for further information.
Explore Bath using your taste buds!
Distinctive Food & Drink Adventures!
What to expect from a culinary sampling tour with Savouring Bath!…
- A large variety of food and drink samples (savoury & sweet), which in total equate to a reasonably sized meal;
- All supplier visits & samples booked & paid for in advance of the tour to ensure your tour runs smoothly;
- A friendly, locally-based tour guide, who is passionate about Bath, our suppliers, and our culinary culture;
- Max. group size of 8 people on every scheduled tour so everyone can enjoy a personable experience;
- A mix of seated, and curb-side tastings, at interior and exterior locations;
- 3 hour tour duration;
- Anecdotal tales of Bath’s legendary history alongside food & drink history & customs;
- Lowdown & recommendations of local food, drink & shopping hot spots;
- A bespoke map of the city & a handout highlighting some of our independent suppliers & favourite artisanal hangouts;
- An incredible gastronomic experience set to the backdrop of the World Heritage city of Bath!
Special Dietary Requirements:
- We take special dietary requirements very seriously and will always do our best to accommodate your needs if you let us know when you book your tour;
- However, we are sadly not able to cater for participants who suffer severe allergies or intolerances;
- Most of our scheduled tours offer limited value for participants requiring entirely gluten-free, dairy-free, or plant-based samples, though our private tours can cater for these requirements;
- Vegetarian diets can be easily accommodated if you let us know;
- You’ll find more information in each tour description by clicking on your option from our portfolio of tours below;
- You’ll also find further detail in our Special Dietary Requirements Policy, or get in touch if you have any concerns;
Choose from our menu of tours & experiences:
WHAT GUESTS SAY
You are a gem, and I loved the way in which you presented the tour, with plenty of humour and energy!
The tour guide … has a wonderful way of bringing the information down to a personal level.
You don’t feel like you are some tour group being dragged from location to location.
You feel like a friend is taking you to see the places they love.
The tour guide was a charming and most informative DELIGHT!
… My foodie heart is filled and my feet are tired but happy.
The tour is more than just a shopping trip to local food purveyors.
The guide explains the history behind the town, the people, the culture, and how it all impacts the food you try as you explore the city.
GIFT VOUCHERS & TRAVEL TRADE
Gift vouchers for a culinary tour of Bath are a great way to say ‘congratulations’ or ‘thanks’!! We offer vouchers for redemption against our scheduled tours so visit our Gift Vouchers page to find out more! If you have a voucher you would like to redeem, make sure you have selected a date and tour of your preference, then have your voucher codes ready, and visit our voucher redemption page to complete your booking.
Travel Trade & Corporate Groups
We are delighted to take enquiries from tour operators, event organisers, and DMCs either for space on our scheduled tours or for exclusive tours & events tailored to your needs. We can offer our standard repertoire of food tours on a private basis for groups of various sizes, or bespoke tours and foodie scavenger hunts as unique, fun events and team building activities. We also offer a range of food & drink themed immersive activities or tours to local farms and food production facilities close to Bath. Let us know what you’re looking for by using the contact form below.