Explore Bath Using Your Tastebuds!
OPERATIONAL UPDATE: We are currently operating our Culinary Comforts and Flavours of Christmas tours on a weekly schedule, complying with all government regulations & guidelines. Please read our Operational Updates page for further information.
Distinctive Food & Drink Adventures!
What to expect from a culinary sampling tour with Savouring Bath!…
- Food & Drink: A curated selection of sweet & savoury samples, which in total equate to a reasonably sized meal;
- A local tour guide: who is personable, passionate & experienced in providing culinary tours of Bath;
- Fun anecdotes: of Bath’s legendary history & heritage, alongside food & drink history & customs;
- Recommendations: of Bath’s food, drink & shopping hot spots, from a locals perspective;
- Engagement: from local food & drink makers;
- Semi-private tours: max. group size of 8* people on every scheduled tour for a more personable experience;
- Differing styles of visits: seated, and curb-side tastings, at interior and exterior locations;
- A bespoke map: highlighting all the visits during the tour, plus a best-of-the-rest handout;
- An incredible gastronomic experience set to the backdrop of the UNESCO World Heritage City of Bath!
*This number is reduced according to social distancing guidelines in place at any given time. See the tour description and our Health & Safety Guide for further details.
Special Dietary Requirements:
- We take special dietary requirements very seriously;
- We will always do our best to accommodate your needs if you let us know when you book your tour;
- However, we are sadly not able to cater for participants who suffer severe allergies or intolerances;
- Most of our scheduled tours offer limited value for participants requiring entirely gluten-free, dairy-free, or plant-based samples;
- Although, our private tours can cater for these requirements;
- We can easily accommodate vegetarian or pescatarian diets if you let us know in advance;
- You’ll find more specific special dietary information for each tour description if you click on your choice below;
- You’ll also find further detail in our Special Dietary Requirements Policy, or get in touch if you have any concerns;
Choose from our menu of tours:
WHAT GUESTS SAY
The tour guide … has a wonderful way of bringing the information down to a personal level.
You don’t feel like you are some tour group being dragged from location to location.
You feel like a friend is taking you to see the places they love.
The tour guide was a charming and most informative DELIGHT!
… My foodie heart is filled and my feet are tired but happy.
You are a gem, and I loved the way in which you presented the tour, with plenty of humour and energy!
The tour is more than just a shopping trip to local food purveyors.
The guide explains the history behind the town, the people, the culture, and how it all impacts the food you try as you explore the city.