Welcome to Savouring Bath!
Explore Bath using your taste buds!
Distinctive Food & Drink Adventures!
All Savouring Bath tours include:
- A large variety of food and drink samples (savoury & sweet), totalling a reasonably sized meal;
- A friendly, locally-based tour guide, who is passionate about Bath, our suppliers, and our culinary culture;
- Max. group size of 10 people so everyone gets a personable experience;
- A mix of seated, and curb-side tastings;
- 2-3 hour tour duration;
- Anecdotal tales of Bath’s legendary history alongside food & drink history & customs;
- Lowdown on local food, drink & shopping hot spots;
- A bespoke map of the city & handout highlighting some of our independent suppliers & favourite artisanal hangouts;
- An incredible gastronomic experience set to the backdrop of the World Heritage city of Bath!
Special Dietary Requirements:
- We take special dietary requirements very seriously and will always do our best to accommodate your needs where possible;
- However, we are sadly not able to cater for participants who suffer severe allergies or intolerances;
- The majority of our scheduled tours offer limited value for participants requiring entirely gluten-free, dairy-free, or plant-based samples, though our bespoke tours can cater for these requirements;
- Vegetarian diets can be easily accommodated if you let us know;
- You’ll find more information listed under each tour description and in our Special Dietary Requirements Policy, or get in touch if you have any concerns;
Choose from our menu of foodie experiences:
Click on the images below to find out more about each of our tours, or check our Tour Schedule to see what tours we’re offering on the date of your choice!
WHAT GUESTS SAY
The tour guide was a charming and most informative DELIGHT!
… My foodie heart is filled and my feet are tired but happy.
The tour guide … has a wonderful way of bringing the information down to a personal level.
You don’t feel like you are some tour group being dragged from location to location.
You feel like a friend is taking you to see the places they love.
The tour is more than just a shopping trip to local food purveyors.
The guide explains the history behind the town, the people, the culture, and how it all impacts the food you try as you explore the city.
You are a gem, and I loved the way in which you presented the tour, with plenty of humour and energy!
GIFT VOUCHERS & TRAVEL TRADE
Gift vouchers for a foodie tour of Bath are a great way to say ‘congratulations’ or ‘thanks’!! We offer 2 voucher options for redemption against various tour options so visit our Gift Vouchers page to find out more! If you have a voucher you would like to redeem, make sure you have selected a date and tour of your preference, then have your voucher codes ready, and click Redeem a Voucher to complete your booking.
Travel Trade & Corporate Groups
We are delighted to take enquiries from tour operators, event organisers, and DMCs either for space on our scheduled tours or for exclusive tours & events tailored to your needs. We can offer our standard repertoire of food tours on a private basis for groups of various sizes, or bespoke tours and foodie scavenger hunts as unique, fun events and team building activities. We also offer a range of food & drink themed immersive activities or tours to local farms and food production facilities close to Bath. Let us know what you’re looking for by using the contact form below.