Redeem a Gift Voucher
Before clicking the button below to redeem your gift voucher you will need the following information:
- Your voucher redemption code (shown on your e-voucher);
- Participant names & any special dietary requirements;
- Your contact details on the day of the tour;
You may also like to be prepared with your choice of which tour you’d like to join, and which date you’d like to come; although you have the chance to consider this as part of the redemption process.
COVID-19: If on 14th March 2020, you had unused gift vouchers with a future redemption date, these vouchers have now had validity extended to 31st December 2021, and are also valid to redeem against our “Culinary Comforts” tour. The same applies to any new vouchers which were issued between March and May 2020, in exchange for tickets on a tour which was postponed due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Further help with Voucher Redemption
If you’re voucher is worth less than the amount of tickets you require, you can pay for the extra tickets on the same booking. Just be sure to select the total number of tickets you require, and when you reach the checkout, you’ll be prompted for payment details for the amount not covered by your voucher.
Redeeming your Gift Voucher for a Scheduled Tour:
- Before redeeming your voucher, you may wish to check the dates of our tours on our Tour Schedule;
- You can check availability on your required date by clicking the name of the tour, then the ‘Book Now‘ button. Follow the booking process, to check availability. You can then complete your booking by inputting your voucher code in the ‘Promo / Membership / Voucher‘ box on the basket page.
Redeeming your Gift Voucher for a Private Tour:
- Private tours are only bookable on request. You can read more here.
- Please complete our private tour enquiry form so that we can provide a full quote.
- We will provide payment details in your quote, when you can use your voucher to complete your private tour booking.
If you experience any difficulty with voucher redemption please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning us on +44 (0) 1225 425843, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.