Redeem a Gift Voucher
Before clicking the button below to redeem your gift voucher you will need the following information:
- Your voucher redemption code (shown on your e-voucher);
- Participant names & any special dietary requirements;
- Your contact details on the day of the tour;
You may also like to be prepared with your choice of which tour you’d like to join, and which date you’d like to come; although you have the chance to consider this as part of the redemption process.
COVID-19: If on 14th March 2020, you had unused gift vouchers with a future redemption date, these vouchers have now had validity extended to 31st December 2021, and are also valid to redeem against our “Culinary Comforts” tour. The same applies to any new vouchers which were issued between March and May 2020, in exchange for tickets on a tour which was postponed due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Further help with Voucher Redemption
If you’re voucher is worth less than the amount of tickets you require, you can pay for the extra tickets on the same booking. Just be sure to select the total number of tickets you require, and when you reach the checkout, you’ll be prompted for payment details to cover the extra spaces not covered by your voucher.
Gift Vouchers for Scheduled Tours:
- Before redeeming your voucher, you may wish check the dates of our tours on our Tour Schedule;
- You can check availability on your required date by clicking the ‘Book Now‘ button under the tour description;
If you experience any difficulty with voucher redemption please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning us on +44 (0) 1225 425843, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.