Savouring Bath website Terms & Conditions of Use
By accessing the web site at savouringbath.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Savouring Bath’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Savouring Bath’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Savouring Bath at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer – Website
The materials on Savouring Bath’s web site are provided “as is”. Savouring Bath makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Savouring Bath does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Savouring Bath or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Savouring Bath’s Internet site, even if Savouring Bath or a Savouring Bath authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Savouring Bath’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Savouring Bath does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Savouring Bath may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Savouring Bath does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Savouring Bath has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Savouring Bath of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Waiver and Release of Claims – Walking Tours
By virtue of purchasing tickets for and/or participating in the food tasting and cultural walking tours offered by Savouring Bath, and in consideration of being allowed to purchase said tickets and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, you understand, acknowledge, represent, warrant and agree as follows, with the knowledge that Savouring Bath will rely on same:
- You desire to participate in the food tasting and cultural walking tours offered by Savouring Bath (the “Tours”);
- You are in good health and suffer from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make you especially susceptible to injury or disability while performing any activity contemplated by this Agreement (including, without limitation, this Section 8);
- You fully comprehend and accept all of the risks associated with your participation in the Tours including, without limitation, exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, food sickness, injuries (e.g., without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, automobiles, pedestrians and the like) and death;
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Savouring Bath’s web site shall be governed by the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.