FESTIVE FOODS WHICH MAKE BATH SPECIAL AT CHRISTMAS
Tour Duration – 3 hours | Price per person – £65 (Discount of £10 per person if you book before 1st Nov 2020!)
Capacity – min 2 participants, max 8 participants
Limited Season – 25th Nov to 23rd Dec 2020 ONLY
Schedule – Weds, Thurs, Fri & Sat at 9:45am AND 2pm
Please use the ‘Book now’ button to check availability on the date you require.
Private bookings – This tour is also available to book privately. Get in touch to for a quote and to check availability on your preferred date!
This tour complies with Visit England’s “We’re Good To Go” marque. Click the logo for more details, or scroll down to read a summary of what we do to help keep you safe during this tour.
Bring an empty stomach, a broad palette, and a culinary sense of adventure as you let your tastebuds do the walking!
For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions
Included in this tour:
- A friendly and personable, locally-based tour guide, who is directly connected to (and passionate about) Bath’s independent food & drink industry;
- A variety of at least 6 different premium food and drink tastings (around 60-70% sweet, 30-40% savoury), the total of which represents a meal;
- Anecdotal tales of Bath’s culinary heritage and the stories of our artisan suppliers;
- Low down on local food, drink & shopping hot spots;
- A comprehensive handout with dining, drinking & shopping suggestions;
- A bespoke map of the city highlighting most of our suppliers so you can retrace your steps;
- An incredible culinary sampling experience set to the stunning backdrop of the UK’s World Heritage city of Bath!
If the date you require for a tour is not available, click here to let us your requirements for a private tour!
Special Dietary Information:
“Flavours of Christmas” offers limited value for participants with any dietary restrictions, other than vegetarians. If you have specific dietary needs, please consider your choice of tour carefully before booking, and don’t hesitate get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.
Our “Flavours of Christmas” tour includes:
- Gluten: in more than half of the samples offered
- Dairy/lactose: in more than half of the samples offered
Samples on this tour can be adjusted to accommodate: vegetarians and pescatarians
This tour works best for: participants with a broad palette who are able to consume gluten and dairy products, and vegetarians;
This tour provides limited value for: participants requiring an entirely plant-based, and/or gluten-free or dairy/lactose-free diet;
This tour is not recommended for: participants requiring an entirely plant-based, and/or gluten-free or dairy/lactose-free diet.
If you have specific dietary needs, please contact us before making your booking, and we’ll advise and accommodate as best we can.
Please see our Special Dietary Requirements Policy for more detailed information.
What we do to help keep you safe during our “Culinary Comforts” tour:
- During your tour, all participants must observe current government social distancing guidelines which will be reiterated by your guide at the start of the tour;
- Please be prepared for some visits to take place outdoors with curb-side/exterior visits, and limited interior/seated visits;
- You may be asked to enter supplier premises to collect food/drink included in your tour, or samples may be collected by your guide (in closed containers) and shared with you at a convenient & comfortable space nearby, in order to maintain social distancing guidelines;
- Interior visits will only take place if availability and/or social distancing permits;
- You may be asked to bring some items with you such as a hand sanitiser, and a face covering. Details will be specified in your booking confirmation.
For further information read our Health & Safety Guide.
Flexible Booking Terms
Our standard booking terms account for cancellation/exchange up to 2 weeks prior to your booked tour. For the purposes of this tour however, and while social distancing restrictions remain in place, all bookings are subject to the following exceptions to our standard terms & conditions to provide you with more flexibility and confidence in booking our tour.
- Cancellation or exchange requests made more than 3 days prior to the tour or event date are subject to an administrative fee of £2.50 per ticket.
- Cancellation or exchange requests made with less than 3 days before the confirmed tour or event date are subject to a fee of 100% of the total cost of the booking.
This information is incorporated in a separate section of our standard booking terms which you can read here.