SATURDAY AFTERNOON SAMPLINGS!
Tour Duration – 2.5 hours | Price per person – £40
Capacity – min. 2 participants, max 8 participants
Schedule – Saturdays at 1:30pm
Please use the ‘Book now’ button to check availability on the date you require. If your required date is no longer available or if would like to book this tour on any other date, ‘contact us’ now with your requirements!
On Saturday afternoons we offer a magical mystery tour for the taste buds which takes in a series of 5 premium tastings with some of the best of Bath’s artisan food and drink producers and retailers!
We carefully curate a selection of samplings with different suppliers each week ranging from Asian-style delicacies to hand-made sweet treats, and from unusual teas to sourdough breads. With exceptional cheese, sumptuous smoothies, creative cakes and much more, this tour is perfect for anyone with a broad palette keen to enjoy a mix of different flavours & textures!
At around 2.5 hours duration, this walking/sampling tour is easy to fit in on a Saturday afternoon shopping trip or a short visit to the city. The total samples included are the equivalent to a decent sized lunch and we’ll also include a little of Bath’s culinary history so it’s a great way to experience the city for the first time or just from a different perspective to the norm!
For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions
- A friendly, locally-based, & knowledgable tour guide, with all the best foodie tips, who is also passionate about Bath, our suppliers, and our foodie culture;
- A variety of at least 5 different food and drink tastings (savoury & sweet), the total of which represents a light meal;
- Most special dietary needs catered for (with advance notice);
- A maximum tour size of 8 people so everything is nicely intimate & enjoyable!;
- A mix of tastings which are interior standing/seated, and exterior standing, each with premium samples;
- Highlights of Bath’s legendary history plus British food & drink history & customs;
- Low down on local food, drink & shopping hot spots;
- More food walking and less food talking so we can spend quality time enjoying the grub!;
- A comprehensive handout with dining, drinking & shopping suggestions;
- A Savouring Bath map of the city highlighting most of our suppliers so you can retrace your steps;
- An incredible foodie experience set to the stunning backdrop of the UK’s World Heritage city of Bath!
Alcoholic Beverages on our Saturday Bites tour:
Pending supplier availability, this tour occasionally includes samples of an alcoholic beverage, which will only be offered to participants aged 18+. If you look under the age of 25 you may be asked for a genuine form of ID before being offered these samples.