AMAZING ARTISANS & FANTASTIC FOODS
Tour Duration – 3 hours | Price per person – £55
For all tours in 2019 the price is automatically discounted to £45 during the booking process.
Capacity – min 2 participants, max 8 participants
Schedule (2019: until 14th November) – Thursdays at 9:45am; plus selected Tuesdays & Wednesdays at 9:45am
Schedule (2020: from 4th February) – Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, at 9:45am (no tours on 10th April or 8th May)
Please use the ‘Book now’ button to check availability on the date you require. If your required date is no longer available or if would like to book this tour on any other date, ‘contact us’ now with your requirements!
For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions
Included in this tour:
- A friendly, locally-based, & knowledgable tour guide, with all the best foodie tips, who is also passionate about Bath, our suppliers, and our foodie culture;
- A variety of 7 different food and drink tastings (savoury & sweet), the total of which represents a light meal;
- A maximum of 8 people on each tour so everything is nicely intimate & enjoyable!;
- 1 curb-side tasting, and 6 interior or seated tastings;
- Highlights of Bath’s legendary history plus British food & drink history & customs;
- Low down on local food, drink & shopping hot spots;
- More food walking and less food talking so we can spend quality time enjoying the grub!;
- A comprehensive handout with dining, drinking & shopping suggestions;
- A Savouring Bath map of the city highlighting most of our suppliers so you can retrace your steps;
- An incredible foodie experience set to the stunning backdrop of the UK’s World Heritage city of Bath!
Special Dietary Information:
Our “Food Heroes” tour includes:
- Gluten: in the majority of samples offered
- Dairy/lactose: in the majority of samples offered
Samples on this tour can be adjusted to accommodate: vegetarians and pescatarians
This tour works best for: participants with a broad palette who are able to consume gluten and dairy products; and vegetarians
This tour provides limited value for: participants who are not able to consume any gluten or dairy products
This tour is not recommended for: participants requiring an entirely plant-based, gluten-free, and/or dairy/lactose-free diet
Please see our Special Dietary Requirements Policy for more detailed information.