“FOOD HEROES”: AMAZING ARTISANS & FANTASTIC FOODS
Tour Duration : ~3 hours
Price per person : £65
Capacity : min 2 participants; max 6 participants
Schedule : Weds to Fri daily at 9:45am
This tour is unavailable between 10th Dec 2021 and 11th Jan 2022 while our Food Heroes take a short winter break! Our regular schedule starts again on 12th Jan 2022 and is available to book now.
Availability : Advance booking only, by minimum of 48 hours in advance. Please use the ‘Book now’ button to check availability on the date you require.
Celebration Packages – These are available to be added per person when you book this tour.
This tour can also be booked privately: from £65 per person (minimum purchase required). Get in touch for details & a quote.
Bring an empty stomach, a broad palette, and a culinary sense of adventure as you let your tastebuds do the walking!
For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions
Included in this tour:
- A ‘semi-private’ tour with a minimum of 2, and maximum of 8 participants;
- A friendly and personable, locally-based Tour Guide, who has extensive experience of Bath’s independent food & drink industry;
- A wide variety of food and drink tastings (savoury and sweet), the total of which represents a meal;
- Anecdotal tales of Bath’s culinary heritage, food & drink history and legends, and the inspiring stories of our artisan suppliers;
- Our Tour Guide’s personal recommendations and advice on local food, drink and shopping hot spots;
- A bespoke map of the city highlighting our suppliers so you can retrace your steps, plus a comprehensive, best-of-the-rest handout;
- High standards of health & safety, independently assessed by Quality in Tourism and accredited to Safe, Clean & Legal™ requirements;
- An incredible culinary sampling experience set to the stunning backdrop of the UK’s World Heritage city of Bath!
If the date you require for a tour is not available, click here to let us know your requirements for a private tour.
Special Dietary Information:
Our “Food Heroes” tour includes:
- Gluten: in the majority of samples offered
- Dairy/lactose: in the majority of samples offered
Samples on this tour can be adjusted to accommodate: vegetarians and pescatarians
Food Heroes works best for: participants with a broad palette who are able to consume gluten and dairy products; and vegetarians
It provides limited value for: participants who are not able to consume any gluten or dairy products
We do not recommended this tour for: participants requiring an entirely plant-based, gluten-free, and/or dairy/lactose-free diet
If you need advice regarding suitability of this tour, please contact us before making a booking. We’ll advise and accommodate as best we can based on what you tell us about your special dietary requirements.
Please see our Special Dietary Requirements Policy for more detailed information.