“FOOD HEROES”: AMAZING ARTISANS & FANTASTIC FOODS
Tour Duration : ~3 hours
Price per person : £65
Capacity : min 2 participants, max 8 participants
Schedule : Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, at 9:45am
Availability : Advance booking only by minimum of 48 hours in advance
This tour is currently available from 14th April onwards. We will schedule more Food Heroes tours earlier in 2021 as social distancing restrictions are eased.
Celebration Packages – These are available to be added per person when you book this tour.
Please use the ‘Book now’ button to check availability on the date you require.
This tour complies with Visit England’s “We’re Good To Go” marque. Click the logo for more details, or scroll down to read a summary of what we do to help keep you safe during this tour.
Bring an empty stomach, a broad palette, and a culinary sense of adventure as you let your tastebuds do the walking!
For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions
Included in this tour:
- A ‘semi-private’ tour with a minimum of 2, and maximum of 8 participants;
- A friendly and personable, locally-based Tour Guide, who has extensive experience of Bath’s independent food & drink industry;
- A wide variety of food and drink tastings (savoury and sweet), the total of which represents a meal;
- Anecdotal tales of Bath’s culinary heritage, food & drink history and legends, and the inspiring stories of our artisan suppliers;
- Our Tour Guide’s personal recommendations and advice on local food, drink and shopping hot spots;
- A bespoke map of the city highlighting our suppliers so you can retrace your steps, plus a comprehensive, best-of-the-rest handout;
- An incredible culinary sampling experience set to the stunning backdrop of the UK’s World Heritage city of Bath!
If the date you require for a tour is not available, click here to let us your requirements for a private tour!
Special Dietary Information:
Our “Food Heroes” tour includes:
- Gluten: in the majority of samples offered
- Dairy/lactose: in the majority of samples offered
Samples on this tour can be adjusted to accommodate: vegetarians and pescatarians
Food Heroes works best for: participants with a broad palette who are able to consume gluten and dairy products; and vegetarians
It provides limited value for: participants who are not able to consume any gluten or dairy products
We do not recommended this tour for: participants requiring an entirely plant-based, gluten-free, and/or dairy/lactose-free diet
If you need advice regarding suitability of this tour, please contact us before making a booking. We’ll advise and accommodate as best we can based on what you tell us about your special dietary requirements.
Please see our Special Dietary Requirements Policy for more detailed information.