“CULINARY COMFORTS”: CAREFULLY CURATED FOOD & DRINK SAMPLING TOUR OF BATH
Tour Duration : ~2.5-3 hours
Price per person : £65
Capacity : min 2 participants; max 6 participants
Schedule: Saturdays only at 2pm
This tour is unavailable between 20th Dec 2021 and 7th Jan 2022 while we take a short winter break! Our regular schedule starts again on 8th Jan 2022 and is available to book now.
Availability : Advance booking only, by a minimum of 48 hours in advance. Please use the ‘Book now’ button to check availability on the date you require.
Celebration Packages – These are available to be added per person when you book this tour.
This tour can also be booked privately: from £65 per person (minimum purchase required). Get in touch for details & a quote.
Bring an empty stomach, a broad palette, and a culinary sense of adventure as you let your tastebuds do the walking!
For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions
Included in this tour:
- A ‘semi-private’ tour with a minimum of 2, and maximum of 8 participants;
- A friendly and personable, locally-based Tour Guide, who has extensive experience of Bath’s independent food & drink industry;
- A wide variety of food and drink tastings (savoury and sweet), the total of which represents a meal;
- Anecdotal tales of Bath’s culinary heritage, food & drink history and legends, and the inspiring stories of our artisan suppliers;
- Our Tour Guide’s personal recommendations and advice on local food, drink and shopping hot spots;
- A bespoke map of the city highlighting our suppliers so you can retrace your steps, plus a comprehensive, best-of-the-rest handout;
- High standards of health & safety, independently assessed by Quality in Tourism and accredited to Safe, Clean & Legal™ requirements;
- An incredible culinary sampling experience set to the stunning backdrop of the UK’s World Heritage city of Bath!
If the date you require for a tour is not available, click here to let us know your requirements for a private tour.
Special Dietary Information:
We do not recommend our Culinary Comforts food tour for anyone with severe allergies or intolerances. Samples on this tour are likely to contain:
- Gluten: in around half of the samples offered
- Dairy/lactose: in more than half of the samples offered
Samples on this tour can be adjusted to accommodate: vegetarians and pescatarians
Culinary Comforts works best for: participants with a broad palette who are able to consume gluten and dairy products;
It provides limited value for: participants who are not able to consume gluten or dairy products;
We do not recommended this tour for: participants requiring an entirely plant-based, and/or gluten-free or dairy/lactose-free diet.
If you need advice regarding suitability of this tour, please contact us before making a booking. We’ll advise and accommodate as best we can based on what you tell us about your special dietary requirements.
Please see our Special Dietary Requirements Policy for more detailed information.