Gift Vouchers for Scheduled Tours
These give you the opportunity to offer places on our scheduled food & drink sampling tours, as a gift. We operate scheduled tours on a weekly basis and you can view our current schedule here. Voucher recipients are directed to our website where they can select their choice of tour and date, and then use their voucher(s) to book their tour with us!
Each gift voucher:
- Costs the same price as a ticket for a scheduled tour, at the rate currently advertised at the time of purchase;
- Does not have a cash value as it covers the cost of a ticket regardless of any future price increase;
- Is delivered to you in electronic format for you to print or forward as you prefer;
- Is valid on weekly scheduled tours, pending availability at the point of redemption;
- Is valid for redemption on tours operating up to 1 year from the date of purchase*;
- Is redeemable only in advance via our online booking facility, and not redeemable in person;
- Is redeemable for 1 person per voucher;
If you wish to purchase gift vouchers for more than 1 person, but for the same recipient, please click the ‘Add More‘ button when you reach the basket page. You should add each extra voucher separately before completing your purchase. We recommend purchasing 2 vouchers as a minimum, as we are only able to operate scheduled tours for a minimum of 2 people. Offering 1 voucher is therefore more restrictive, giving your recipient less choice of tours/dates.
- On completion of your purchase, we will email your confirmation & receipt, along with your e-voucher(s) for you to print and gift you as wish;
- If you prefer us to email the voucher directly to your recipient, you can opt to provide their email address as part of the purchase process, and it will then be automatically sent to them on completion of your purchase;
- The cost will not appear on the e-voucher as it does not have a cash value;
- You also have the option to include a personal message on your e-voucher;
- All vouchers in the same purchase will include the same recipient name and personal message;
- If you wish to purchase vouchers for different recipients, with a different name and/or message on each voucher, you should complete a separate purchase;
- Redemption instructions are clearly displayed on the e-voucher;
- Vouchers not redeemed within 1 year from the date of purchase are no longer valid for redemption or refund*;
If you need assistance purchasing a gift voucher from us, please don’t hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 1225 425843 and we’ll get back to you if necessary.
*COVID-19: If on 14th March 2020, you had unused gift vouchers with a future redemption date, these vouchers have now had validity extended to 31st December 2021, and are also valid to redeem against our “Culinary Comforts” tour. The same applies to any new vouchers which were issued between March and May 2020, in exchange for tickets on a tour which was postponed due to the Coronavirus pandemic.