Tour Duration – 3 hours (from 9:30am on Saturdays only) | Price per person – £35
2018 – Every Saturday at 9:30am from 27th January to 17th November
We also run this tour on request (Saturdays only). Click ‘contact us’ to request a date that works for you!
Bath is in the “West Country”, a pastoral land of livestock farms, cider mills and cheese dairies. Nowhere will you experience such an extensive range of these local products better than at the Bath famous Farmer’s Market. We’ll graze the stalls from top to bottom and discover agricultural producers and creative food artisans, all from within a few miles of the city. The sampling won’t stop there during our gourmet walk: you’ll also be treated to a bakery, a coffee roaster, and yet another of Bath’s artisan food producers, all of which are popular neighbourhood hot spots!
- A friendly, locally-based, & knowledgable tour guide, with all the best foodie tips, who is also passionate about Bath, our suppliers, and our foodie culture;
- A wide variety of at least 12 different food and drink tastings (savoury & sweet), including at least 3 seated & 8-10 market trader tastings which are all under cover;
- A maximum tour size of 10 people so everything is nicely intimate & enjoyable!;
- Tour duration of 3 hours;
- Highlights of Bath’s legendary history plus British food & drink history & customs;
- Low down on local food, drink & shopping hot spots;
- Quality time in Bath’s famous weekly farmers market meeting traders & sampling their produce, all from within a 40 mile radius of Bath;
- A comprehensive handout with dining, drinking & shopping suggestions;
- A Savouring Bath map of the city highlighting most of our suppliers so you can retrace your steps;
- An incredible foodie experience set to the stunning backdrop of the UK’s World Heritage city of Bath!