“GUILTY PLEASURES”: INDULGENCE WITH A CONSCIENCE!
Tour Duration : ~3 hours
Price per person : £65
Capacity : min 2 participants; max 6 participants
Schedule : Tues to Fri daily at 2pm
This tour is unavailable between 20th Dec 2021 and 3rd Jan 2022 while we take a short winter break! Our regular schedule starts again on 4th Jan 2022 and is available to book now.
Availability : Advance booking only, by minimum of 48 hours in advance. Please use the ‘Book now’ button to check availability on the date you require.
Celebration Packages – These are available to be added per person when you book this tour.
This tour can also be booked privately: from £65 per person (minimum purchase required). Get in touch for details & a quote.
Our Guilty Pleasures tour was born out of the idea of indulgence!
We’ll take you to all the places where you’d love to go and indulge on a daily basis but really feel you shouldn’t!
Think about the types of food which always tempt you so easily. One more chocolate from the box, or another mini-sausage roll from the buffet. An extra (only little) piece of cake. All those things you might try when you think nobody’s looking! These are the kind of foods you’ll be sampling on this tour.
Guilty Pleasures are not all sweet foods though. This tour introduces some of the best of Bath’s culinary artisans specialising in both sweet and savoury indulgences. Each are experts in that something special which might add to your waistline if indulged a-plenty. But we’ve carefully curated a selection of samples, which will simply act as fleeting temptation.
This tour focuses less on Bath’s culinary heritage, and more on the food itself. Joining us for our Guilty Pleasures tour will ensure you know where to go for that special moment all about you!
Bring an empty stomach, a broad palette, and a culinary sense of adventure as you let your tastebuds do the walking!
For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions
Included in this tour:
- A ‘semi-private’ tour with a minimum of 2, and maximum of 8 participants;
- A friendly and personable, locally-based Tour Guide, who has extensive experience of Bath’s independent food & drink industry;
- A wide variety of food and drink tastings (savoury and sweet), the total of which represents a meal;
- Anecdotal tales of Bath’s culinary heritage, food & drink history and legends, and the inspiring stories of our artisan suppliers;
- Our Tour Guide’s personal recommendations and advice on local food, drink and shopping hot spots;
- A bespoke map of the city highlighting our suppliers so you can retrace your steps, plus a comprehensive, best-of-the-rest handout;
- High standards of health & safety, independently assessed by Quality in Tourism and accredited to Safe, Clean & Legal™ requirements;
- An incredible culinary sampling experience set to the stunning backdrop of the UK’s World Heritage city of Bath!
If the date you require for a tour is not available, click here to let us know your requirements for a private tour.
Special Dietary Information:
Our “Guilty Pleasures” tour includes:
- Gluten: in at least 2-3 samples
- Dairy/lactose: in the majority of samples
Samples on this tour can be adjusted to accommodate: vegetarians and pescatarians
Guilty Pleasures works best for: participants with a broad palette who are able to consume limited amounts of gluten and dairy products
It provides limited value for: participants who require an entirely plant-based, gluten-free, and/or dairy/lactose-free diet
We do not recommend this tour for: n/a
Please see our Special Dietary Requirements Policy for more detailed information.