ALL THINGS ‘NAUGHTY-BUT-NICE‘!
Tour Duration – 3 hours | Price per person – £40
Operating capacity – min 2 participants, max 10 participants
2018 Public tour schedule – Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays at 2pm until 16th Nov
2019 Public tour schedule – Thursdays & Fridays at 2pm from 7th Feb onwards
Also available on request on any weekday afternoon, for a minimum of 4 people. Click ‘contact us’ to request a date that works for you!
Our Guilty Pleasures tour was born out of the idea of self-indulgence! We’ll take you to all the places where you’d love to go and indulge on a daily basis but really feel you shouldn’t!! Think about those moments when you take just one more chocolate from the box, an extra mini-sausage roll from the buffet, or one more little piece of cake… just when you think nobody’s looking!… well that’s the kind of food you’ll be sampling on this tour.
Not for the calorie counters of the world, Guilty Pleasures introduces some of the best of Bath’s culinary artisans. Each of them experts in that something special which would add to your waistline if indulged a-plenty, but amidst our selection of specially curated samples, will simply act as fleeting temptation, ensuring you know where to come for your special moment that’s all about you, when you have room to spare!
For more information read our Frequently Asked Questions
- A friendly, locally-based, & knowledgable tour guide, with all the best foodie tips, who is also passionate about Bath, our suppliers, and our foodie culture;
- A wide variety of at least 8 different food and drink tastings (savoury & sweet), over a mix of standing, seated, interior, and exterior visits;
- Most special dietary needs catered for (with advance notice);
- A maximum tour size of 10 people so everything is nicely intimate & enjoyable!;
- Highlights of Bath’s legendary history plus British food & drink history & customs;
- More food walking and less food talking so you focus on enjoying the culinary indulgences!;
- Low down on local food, drink & shopping hot spots;
- A comprehensive handout with dining, drinking & shopping suggestions;
- A Savouring Bath map of the city highlighting most of our suppliers so you can retrace your steps;
- An incredible foodie experience set to the stunning backdrop of the UK’s World Heritage city of Bath!