Tour Duration – 3 hours | Price per person – £35
2018 – Every Monday at 9:45am, and every Thursday and Friday at 9:30am, from 25th January to 16th November
We also run this tour on request (Monday to Friday only, mornings or afternoons). Click ‘contact us’ to request a date that works for you!
- A friendly, locally-based, & knowledgable tour guide, with all the best foodie tips, who is also passionate about Bath, our suppliers, and our foodie culture;
- A wide variety of 7-8 different food and drink tastings (savoury & sweet), the total of which represents a light meal;
- A maximum tour size of 10 people so everything is nicely intimate & enjoyable!;
- 1 curb-side tasting and 6-7 interior or seated tastings;
- Tour duration of 3 hours;
- Highlights of Bath’s legendary history plus British food & drink history & customs;
- Low down on local food, drink & shopping hot spots;
- More food walking and less food talking so we can spend quality time enjoying the grub!;
- A comprehensive handout with dining, drinking & shopping suggestions;
- A Savouring Bath map of the city highlighting most of our suppliers so you can retrace your steps;
- An incredible foodie experience set to the stunning backdrop of the UK’s World Heritage city of Bath!